Call for Submissions: Monster Mash
MONSTER MASH • August 15 - November 3, 2018
Monster Mash is conceptual exhibition with the intent of exploring our perception of the ‘MONSTROUS’.
Artists are encouraged to utilize multiple mediums and disciplines to present a vision of monstrosity.
1. All artists 18 and over currently residing in California are eligible to apply.
2. This call is for 2D and 3D works measuring less than 40 inches in any dimension; please include medium, dimensions, title and any relevant installation information with your submission.
3. Entry fee of $20 must be paid with the completion of any and all applications, artists can submit up to 5 images.
4. Please be sure to include a brief artist statement regarding the Monster in your artwork.
5. Applications are due no later than midnight July 13th, 2018.
6. Acceptance notifications will be received no later than July 28th,2018.
7. All artwork must be delivered to ArtVale Gallery by August 13th, 2018.
8. All artwork must be for sale. Artist’s will receive 60% of the retail, ArtVale has a 40% commission rate of all artwork sold. Artists will receive payments via PayPal or check within 60 days of the close of the exhibition.
9. Artist is responsible for providing transport of their artwork to and from ArtVale Gallery, if the artwork is shipped the artist is responsible for providing prepaid return shipment.
August 22nd – November 3rd 2018. Opening: 8/24/18; Closing: 11/2/18
To submit your artwork: the easiest way to submit your work is through CaFE (www.callforentry.org) where you can simultaneously upload your work and pay for the submission fee all on one platform. (It is also a wonderful resource for finding a range of local to international exhibitions as well as residencies, public art and more). If you are unable to submit your work through CaFE you may do so on this page, simply pay the submission fee ($20) via the PayPal button at the bottom of the page and directly email ArtVale your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org, you may submit up to 5 works of art.