10. IR*REALITY: September 29 - November 18, 2017
IR*REALITY is a juried exhibition of artworks that address the theme of irreality. Artwork by: Tammy Ashworth, Vesna Breznikar, Evan Burnette, Dance Doyle, Myra Eastman, Rinat Goren, Chris Granillo, Sima Schloss, and Jenny Stanley
9. Woman's Work: Water+Wood: Jul7 25 - September 15, 2017 *** extended through September 23rd ***
Featuring artworks by local Woman artists working with Water or Wood as either medium, subject or inspiration. Artwork by: Jaizi Abedania, Angela Baker, Vanessa Castro, Patti Goldstein, Jessica 'Gandalf' Intelisano, Iris Moore, Elizabeth Tanner, Judy Threadgill, Shoshana Zambryski-Stachel
8. MADE AT ARTVALE: June 13 - July 14, 2017
Featuring artwork by the After School ArtValers, Clay Players, Figure Drawers and more!
7. Joy of Leaves: May 23 - June 10, 2017
The solo exhibition of Tamar Raine's work features autobiographical works which celebrate expression and highlight the joys that nature provides. Tamar is one of the many artists working with disabilities who work with the organization Casa Allegra which helps to facilitate independence through creativity.
6. The Egg Show: April 11 - May 20, 2017
This springs eggcentric eggshibition features artworks by Michael Duggar, Vladimir Vitkovsky and Shoshana Zambryski-Stachel
5. Monochromatic: The Bodies of Aphrodite : March 21 - April 7, 2017
Monochromatic features a series of photographs by Shoshana Zambryski-Stachel from the play Hunting Love and ceramic sculptures by Katie Swan.
4. East Bay Landscapes: February 1 - March 15, 2017
Featuring oil and acrylic paintings by Richmond artist Rebeca García-Gonzalez
3. GingerBread Man: December 13 - 28, 2016
Holiday themed solo show featuring original paintings, drawings, cards and children's books by local artist Vanessa Castro. Vanessa is one of the many artists working with disabilities who work with the organization Casa Allegra which helps to facilitate independence through creativity.
2. REGRESS:Sankofa : October 21st - December 9th, 2016
Featuring works by Torreyanna Barley, Rebecca Frantz, Reeva Harrison, Becca Levine, Judith Threadgill, Rachel Williamson, Shoshana Zambryski-Stachel
1. Peak and Valley : September 2nd, 2016- October 14th, 2016
Featuring works by Tallulah Mae, Katie Swan and Patricia Zambryski
LOCAL ARTISTS REPRESENTED AT ARTVALE:
Rebeca García-Gonzalez, Vanessa Castro, Eusebio Lozano, Martha Elena Padron, John Ezell, Gloria Rubio-Verduzco, Mary Mortimer, Paul Benton, Shane Donahue, Stephanie Intelisano, Tallulah Mae, Katie Swan, Shoshana Zambryski-Stachel